Sunday, November 14, 2021

Bits and Pieces, Vol. 4

Hello Alex,

Yeah, two weeks closer to the end of winter. Which - for the record - I really, really hate. Anyway, moving on to...

Who is Alex ?

Up until now, my posts have started with 'Hello World' or just begun with a cold open. But today, I realized that I wasn't happy with that anymore. Instead, I'm now writing to my make believe friend Alex. And for those of you thinking...~Dude you totally stole that move from Anne Frank.~...you are totally right. But it's a good move, so I don't care. 

As for who exactly Alex is...male ? Female ? Something else ? All of this is still up in the air, so stay tuned. For now, it's time to discuss...

Star Trek: Discovery - Season 4

I tuned out after Season 2. I haven't seen a single episode of Season 3 and intend to keep it that way. I've seen the trailer for Season 4 and here is my prediction....

The gravity anomaly turns out to be the graviton ellipse from Voyager episode "One Small Step". It turns that the "Voyager Barbarians" did something wrong that cause it to grow ginormous. And now Little Captain Perfect - aka Michael Burnham - has to fix the idiots mistake. 

Because that is the level of writing Alex Kurtzman and his team of hacks are operating on. Next slide, please. Which is...

My YouTube Page Update

As part of my google account, I got a YouTube page. I didn't generate it, I didn't ask for it, it's just a default thing you get apparently. For the longest time, I didn't realize I even HAD this. Until a while back, I found it and tried to turn it into....well, something. 

Now, I'm not the kind to put my face on camera. I'm one of those people who hates his own voice when he hears it in recordings. I sound like a male Fran Drescher. (If you don't know who that is, google it.) So I filled the page with playlists of other people's videos instead. 

And one of the lists I made was of songs that I like having in the background while writing. Or working at my day job. (Which I won't bore you with.) The problem was that I kept hear the same songs over and over. Because I would usually finish what I was doing before I reached the newer songs at the bottom of the list. 

So I gave the list an overhaul and added a part two. For the dry details, click the link....

My Corner of YouTube 

And that's all I have for this post, folks 

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

P.S. Oh, yeah, that's a thing I need to turn into a regular thing. Adding (Commander Nash) at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment