Sunday, January 23, 2022

Bits and Pieces Vol. 7

Hello Alex,

It's been a while, but here we are again. So what I've been up to ? Well, here we go, starting with....

Star Trek

Nothing much happening on that front. I left Pathfinder and I've stopped watching Trek. Speaking of which, Rotten Tomatoes has stopped shielding Star Trek: Discovery and it went from 24 percent to 19. Ouch !

So, moving on to...


Writing Novels

Sorry, folks, but.....that is another front where not much is happening. I had a friend take a critical look at Chess Game in Cairo and he gave me some notes that made it clear that I need to do some (possibly major) rewriting. Alas, my inspiration has been in another place, which is my bridge to...

Stargate: Dark Empire

This is where things have been going strong. Currently, Dark Empire has 20 chapters up for reading. And I have 5 more chapters ready to go. I'm working on Chapter 26 and once that is done, Dark Empire is going to get a major update. 

And that's all for today,

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

No comments:

Post a Comment