Sunday, March 31, 2019

What I've been up to

Hello world,

So...what have I been up to. Well....

Stargate Nova Roma

For the last couple of weeks, I've put Chess Games in Cairo on hold to dust off Stargate Nova Roma (and my 128 Blog). The result is four new chapters to the story. (Starting at 2.4 and ending at 2.7) But with March over, its time to get back to the novel.

That said, I do have an idea for my 128 (story) blog. But it will be a while before I can get around to actually writing it. So what is said idea? Read on...

Roy at War

A while ago, I discovered that Donald Duck's full name is Donald Fauntleroy Duck. To set my version apart from the main version, I'm calling him Roy. (Short for Fauntleroy.) As for what it is actually about. Well...

Donald Duck's Navy career is barely shown. And when it is shown, it usually treated as a joke. Which makes sense for the main version. He is meant to be a funny guy after all. But I couldn't help wondering what a serious/realistic version of his wartime story would look like. So the plan is to write a proof-of-concept story one day.

For now, however, moving on to....

The Novels

As mentioned above, Chess Games in Cairo has been on hold for a bit. But I'm now getting back to it. Also, I'm going to start experimenting with E-mailing my Blog around. At the moment, I don't know how that works (exactly), so I need to start doing some practicing.

As for publication of the first two novels, the experimentation is part my research for the promotion campaign. Also....a while ago....I decided that the books would be better by adding several schematics. But these are/have been taking time.

(I'm horrible at drawing. Fortunately, I found somebody who is much better. But he has a day-job, so he works on it when he can.) 

And that is all for now,

Edmond Dantes

2 comments: