Saturday, May 8, 2021

Back at It

 

Hello World,

With Chess Games in Cairo in the edit phase, I have more free time on my hands. Which made me realize that there was something wrong with Stargate Nova Roma

I finished the story of Destiny, I wrote new chapters in the story of the Milky Way galaxy. But where was the love for the Pegasus Galaxy ? 

That said, Stargate Universe - of which Nova Roma was a continuation - was supposed to be a five season deal. And Nova Roma was pretty well wrapped up. So I decided to start a new fan-fiction story to deal with the fate of Atlantis and the Pegasus Galaxy. 

That is the good news. The bad news is that I haven't posted anything on Fanfiction.net yet. I'm still working towards a nice cliffhanger to leave the first chunk of story on. Once I get there, I will post SEVERAL chapters and send out an update. 

That's all for now. 

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers

No comments:

Post a Comment