Sunday, May 22, 2016

Outcome of yesterday's R and D

  1. After a lot of digging and searching, I found a (Dutch) page with a list of blogs. I submitted my Blog for it. I don't know if it will be placed, but if it is, I'll put the link up here.
  2. I've also submitted another column for Metro. Alas - like the site - above, I'm also waiting for this to go through a review process. And again, I'll put the link up ASAP. But in this case, I'll also put up a translated version of the column.
  3. A critical look at my Bol.com page showed that it has one whopper of a flaw. It has zero reviews. So I send some mails around asking for some.
  4. Speaking of reviews....there are lots of list out there with tips on how to promote your book. And one tip they all share. Ask a newspaper for a review. So I've a copy to the local paper - De Stentor - and kept my fingers crossed. (I send it this morning. And since today is Sunday, it'll probably be a couple of days before I get a reply. If I get one at all, that is.)
That's it for now. More on this as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment