Saturday, July 22, 2017

Two more chapters..

Hello World,

So, there is good news and bad news. The bad news is that my NCIS isn't going anywhere at the moment. The good news is that the reason it isn't going anywhere is because I have been working on Stargate: Nova Roma. Since publishing Chapter 6 - see previous entry - I have put out Chapter 7 (on 15 July) and Chapter 8 (22 July/today).

And now I am starting work on Chapter 9. But don't worry, I plan to resume work on my NCIS story in August. I have, however, noticed by switching from section at FanFiction.net - from Battlestar Galactica to NCIS - I have basically started from scratch when it comes to readers. My new story has no followers (yet), while Battlestar Xanthi ended with 20-ish readers in the end. But those are the realities of writing outside your comfort zone.

Regards,

Edmond Dantes.

No comments:

Post a Comment