Saturday, March 9, 2019

A Strange Combination

Hello world,

So here we are again. Things have been quiet here for a while. As for why...well, it's a strange combination of things having been really hectic - at work - and at the same time being really rather silent. Long story short, there was nothing to write (about). So this is probably going to be a rather short entry. Anyhow, moving on to....

Politics

The state elections are coming up. On March 20th, the people of the Netherlands will get to vote for the provinces. Which will not only change things at the State Level, but will also change things on the national level. You see, the people who run the States get to elect the members of the Senate/Upper Chamber (Eerste Kamer in Dutch). And losing the majority there will make things harder for the parties running the country. (Which is fine with me.) With that done, time to go on to....

Novels

Not much to report on this front. Work on novel number three continues (slowly, but steady). I'll soon have to have another typing session. But for now, I'll continue work the old-fashioned way. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I prefer pen and paper. (I also prefer calling ships 'she', but that is a story for another time.) And finally....

Stories

I really need to dust off my 128 blog. I haven't written a new chapter for Stargate Nova Roma since (September) 2017. Also, my NCIS fan-fiction story has been stuck for quite a while. But my muse simply hasn't been talking to me. Still, something for me to spend time on next weekend. But for now, novel number three to work on.

That's all for today....folks,

Edmond Dantes

No comments:

Post a Comment