Sunday, March 17, 2019

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hello world,

So....

It's been ages, but I've been working on reviving my Stargate fan-fiction. I also wanted to dust off my NCIS fan story...but my muse is only in the mood for Stargate, so that is not happening. Instead, I'm going to start work on Chapter 2.5. It (probably) won't be done today, but I'll take what I can get.

Also, the theme was getting a bit dusty, so I changed it. On top of that, I need to take a closer look at my 128 Blog and see if I can turn it into more of proper website. Finally, a warning, my fan fiction is not short. Season 1 - which is actually Season 3.0 of Universe - comes in at 17 Chapters and just over 36,000 words. Season 2 - aka Universe 3.5 - is now at 4 chapters and 7,000-ish words.

Anyhoo, back to work....

Edmond Dantes

No comments:

Post a Comment