Monday, April 22, 2019

Aaaaand another one

Hello world,

What did this week bring? Read on....

Another Step Forward

I spent today typing a chunk of Chess Games in Cairo into my computer. There is also forward motion on the artwork for Buried Secrets and A Guy, Two Girls and a Serial Killer. While I have no idea when exactly it will be done, I'm crossing my fingers that it will done before July. And - so far - things are looking good. At the same time...

Star Trek Pathfinder

...Star Trek Pathfinder has slowly begun moving forward. We've only been going again for three days. And the e-mail count is not that impressive yet either. But it's a start. And I'll take what I can get. And moving on to...

Stargate Nova Roma

Chapter 8 of SGU Season 3.5 is now up. Chapter 9 is in the works. Alas, I have no idea when it will come out yet. Inspiration can be fickle.

And that's it, short and sweet.

Edmond Dantes

No comments:

Post a Comment