Sunday, April 7, 2019

Getting going again

Hello world,

Here we go, subject Numero Uno is...

Chess Games in Cairo

My muse wasn't really talking. Fortunately, I still had some catching up to do in the typing department. (I spent most of yesterday getting it done.) Also, the experimenting with mailing this blog around is continuing. Between these two moves, I'm counting this weekend along making progress. (Yeah!)

Also....as part of the PR-plan, I got a Twitter account. I knew it would be a while before I publication, but that was the whole point. That way, I could build up some tweets before (re)launch day. Now, it's been a year and the tweet count is 190-ish, with 10 people following me. With that noted, time to move on to...

Star Trek Frontier Fleet/USS Pathfinder

STFF was a Play-by-E-mail Role-playing Game. Was being the operative word, because it went kaput in January of 2019. But now there are (the first) rumblings of it being restarted. I really hope it gets off the ground again. Because to be honest, I've been missing my FF buddies. And some recreational writing to distract from my day-job and attempts to become a professional don't hurt.

Television Shows

I recently finished a Warehouse 13 re-watch. Great show. And a great reminder of how much SyFy channel messed up over the years. Every time they had a good show, they cancelled it after its fourth or fifth season. What a bunch of jerks. (And don't even get me started on Stargate Universe.)

And that's all for today,

Edmond Dantes

No comments:

Post a Comment