Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bits and Pieces, Vol .2

 

.....Starting with Star Trek: Pathfinder

Alas, things are not going to well for Star Trek: Pathfinder.  An old-fashioned Play-by-E-Mail RPG, this game tells the world about the adventures of the USS Pathfinder: A Vesta-class equipped with transwarp drive zipping around the Milky Way Galaxy in 2404. 

Alas, the amount of post/e-mails was not spectacular and I only have an X-amount of time and creativity to go around. So, after some serious consideration, I decided to quit. And with that, moving on to....

Blog Updates

To begin with, I changed the skin of the Blog to give things a stir. I've also changed the Battlestar Xanthi link so it doesn't just link to the Xanthi stories, but all of my Fanfiction.net work. Speaking of which, I had an NCIS story that was just not happening. So I deleted it. (I'll also have to give my Stargate: Nova Roma blog/site an overhaul some day. But not today.)

So if not NCIS...

....what am I working on ? Besides August novel #3, I'm also trying to rescue my second Space: 2029 episode (Earthbound) from the same fate as my NCIS story. And yes, that means I'm going to kill off Sean Bean (aka Commissioner Simmons) <G> Okay, not really, since it's just a (fan-fiction) story. 

And that's all I have for today,

Ruben Hilbers

No comments:

Post a Comment