Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Busy with Volume Nr .3

 Hello World,

Okay, I have to admit that I am late. Two days late. The original plan was for this blog to be written on Sunday. But stuff happened and now it's Tuesday. Anyway, this weekend was nice and quiet. Which was fine with me. Because it gave me time to finish typing the last chunk of Chess Games in Cairo.

So, next is finding somebody to double-check the text for typo's, missing words and logic errors. At the same time, I'm looking for a picture for the cover. And finally, there is issue of the title...

Chess Games in Cairo is the working title, so I need to consider if I want to keep it or if I want to replay it. (And if I do, what the new title will be.) I'm also going to have to write the a blurb.

Finally, there is the issue of promotion and sales. Yeah, I'm not going to lie. I stink at promotion part and the sales are practically zero. But for anybody who suggests I should throw in the towel. *Points at picture* Enough said.

Anyway, that's all for today,

Ruben A. Hilbers

No comments:

Post a Comment