Sunday, October 31, 2021

Update

Hello World,

So, it took a while, but I finished proofreading my friend's novel yesterday. I've send him my copy with my notes and am now waiting for his response. And his notes on Chess Games in Cairo, speaking of which...

Chess Games In Cairo

...the Blurb for that novel is done. Blurb is a fancy, smanchy term for the piece of text on the back of novel. Anyway, the text for Chess Games in Cairo is ready to go now. Between that and the fact that I found a photo for the cover, I am now waiting for the proofread. Once that is done, it'll - hopefully - not be very long before publication. In the meantime, if you're curious about the blurb....

Site Update

....you can find it under the Novels tab. I'm continuing work on my blog, trying to expand it into a proper website. While also trying to keep it up to date and make it a big more professional. As part of that plan, I've tried other themes for this blog. But in the end, I decided that the theme I already was the best choice. 

I'm also trying to not to leave it dormant so much. And adding more varied entries. Hence, the silly piece about why you should never date American women from last week. But for today, this is it, people.

Best Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers

No comments:

Post a Comment