Sunday, October 24, 2021

Updating and Connecting

Hello World,

Keeping it short and Sweet....

It's been a busy day. To begin with, I've begun proofreading a novel for a friend. It'll take a while to complete, but I got a good start in today. Once I managed that, I had to get rid of a pile of bills and a list of chores. This included an earlier blog that had been knocking around my head for a while. But I finally got it all done. Yeah !

Then I had to update several pieces of my internet footprint. My Fanfiction.net profile, my Twitter account, this Blog and even my YouTube page/channel got an update. 

And yes, I have a YouTube page. I've been trying to build it up. But because I don't have time - or the nerve - to make videos, its pretty bare bones. Still, I'm trying it to give it some substance. I've added several playlists and managed to fill in some of the sections.

And that's all for today. Back to proofreading.

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

No comments:

Post a Comment