Sunday, December 18, 2022

Bit and Pieces Vol. 12

 Hi Alex,

Operation Salvage continues...

My house wasn't very Christmas-like, but now the lights are now in place. I've also taken care of the grocery shopping. Sure, I might have to get some (fresh) things later in the week, but no need to do bulk buying. 

So with a bit of luck and planning, I'll be able to avoid the stores during the Christmas weekend. Also, I've bought (yesterday) and posted (today) my Christmas cards, so this they have a fighting chance of making it in time.

Speaking of (electronic) mail...I also cleaned my inbox and dealt with (most of the) bills. The last bill should get the chop tomorrow. Other then that, all I need to get a haircut and I am good to go. 

(Well, that and I need to keep my Blog/Twitter from sliding back into being forgotten/gathering dust. But this letter is taking care of that.)

That's all I have for today,

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

No comments:

Post a Comment