Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Bits and Pieces Vol. 11

 Hi Alex, 

It's that time of year that you read your previous blog entries and wonder..."What happened to all those plans I announced in my previous entries ?" 

Well, in the case it's that old saying "Life is what happens while your making other plans." Several of my family members moved to the United States (of America) and it was quite the whirlwind. 

It is all the "Working Out in the End" phase now, but it took a while to get there. That, and the phase will take a couple of weeks to complete. Moving on to...

My Buddy Rick Clogston

In my 10 September blog, I said that my buddy Rick was coming. He came by in the last week of September. We chatted - the old-fashioned way - had lunch and he sang some songs. He also recorded a video, which I am sure is floating around the Internet somewhere. Alas, for thus of you wanting to see yours truly on the web, I successfully dodged the camera. 

The thing is, Rick is threatening to visit again in 2023, and this time he would not allow any camera dodging. (Poor viewers, my voice sounds like a male Fran Drescher and when I sing it gets even worse.) And that brings me to...

Picking up the Pieces

So, it's the nearly the end of the year. So Operation "Salvage What You Can." is in full swing. Which is why I am dusting off my blog and Twitter. What is next ? Time will tell. But this is what I have for today.

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

No comments:

Post a Comment