Sunday, December 11, 2022

Novel Update

 Hi Alex,

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've written. To begin with, the pre-Christmas crazy has begun at my day job. I'll save you the boring details, but the result is that I've needed every bit of free time I have to recharge. 

Which has resulted in my professional writing grinding to a halt. Fortunately, I do have a piece of my fourth August Smith novel written already. So I am going to do some typing, hopefully that will get back into "the zone." 

So, what am I going to write when I get there ? Well, I have figured out some pieces of the puzzle. And that brings me to...

Raining Ashes 

Cairo - Several weeks ago, a cult and a group of Intelligence Officers played a game of chess with the fate of the world at stake. Thanks to August Smith and April Tanaka, the world survived. But April and August are no longer in Cairo, leaving the locals to deal with the scars of the conflict. Meanwhile, a new threat is rising....

A sequel/spin-off from Chess Games in Cairo, this is the 'mystery novel' I had cooking. I'm still working on the details, but the plan is for this to be the start of a new trilogy of novels. The text above is not the final blurb, which I'll write later. For now, moving on to...

From the Farm to the Sands

An omnibus collecting August and April's first three adventures. It will also include part of my fourth August Smith Novel. The million dollar question is what state will our heroes be in ? Well...I'm not saying. But I can tell you something, namely....

Five Episodes

The title, which is 'Five Episodes.' I'm keeping the details under wraps. But if you want some, Episode 1 is the part I intend to include in From the Farm to the Sands. For the remaining four, you'll simply have to buy the full thing. And...

That's all I have for today,

Regards,

Ruben A. Hilbers (Commander Nash)

No comments:

Post a Comment